Sunday, 15 November 2015

WELCOME NOTE


WELCOME LETTER

Dear all,

Greetings and welcome to my page Good diet! My name is Srinivas, I am engaged as a Manager for reputed MNC firm which is renowned for catering hygiene foods and services for a long time and I am excited to share my simple easy source on Diet  and Health with you through my blog www.safefeed.blogspot.in

First of all I extend you a very warm welcome and trust your touch with my blog will be both comfortable and healthier, I would also like to thank all of you who have spared valuable time to visit my blog and shared my blog with your near and dear ones and encouraged me at this initial stage with great applause which is taking my blog to a great heights. I will keep on posting every day or in two days with present prevailing deficiency on health in the community and share with you, so I would like you to be in touch with me through this site to find something new which may prove beneficial to you.

Few days ago I have started writing this new blog. This blog will share you with simple and easy tips on health and diet, and solutions to the problems. There are thousands of blogs, webpage’s, share similar topics and you might also have gone through them and finally land on with confusion, and took the path to knock the doors of some consultants, later wasting your money and time. My blog is totally different from other blog because of its easy and simple illustration which would be easier to understand, and easier to implement.

People say OLD is GOLD, HEALTH is WEALTH these three letters sentence seems very small and simple but they play big stories with different aspects in your mind when you listen them. Similar to these I am framing every topic in my blog with short, simple and easy methods directly with the topics and solutions as FEED on GOOD, so that you can understand easily, and add into your daily habits and start implementing. I am sure you will be benefited.

If you have any specific requirement, please contact me on my mail id. I will reach you at the earliest.

Please bookmark this URL www.safefeed.blogspot.in to get in regular touch for updates.

Best Regards,
Author.